Schedule Your Free Consultation Today to Talk with RunnerDude about Your Race Training Goals!
Contact Thad at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does It Work?
At RunnerDude’s Fitness, you can train for any race you’d like. We don’t limit you to a specific race or just a select few races. There are two big training cycles-Spring and Fall. Training for spring races typically beings in November, December or January and training for fall races typically begins in June, July, or August.
Training plans range in length from 10-16 weeks. 5K and 10K race plans are 10 weeks, half-marathon training plans are 12 weeks and full marathon plans are 16 weeks. When thinking about selecting a race and training, back up 10-16 weeks from the race date and that’s when training begins. Prior to the race training start date, a runner should have a solid running base leading into training. Each training plan comes with a consultation with Thad. At a minimum, Thad needs to meet with a runner 2 weeks prior to training beginning to find out about a runner’s current running, running fitness level, and their desired goals for the race. A month prior is even better, giving Thad more time to connect with and learn about the runner and his/her racing goals.
Training includes a Saturday group long run which is a great time for the runners to connect and motivate one another.
Ongoing communication via email, text, instant messaging, and in person takes place with Thad and a runner throughout training.
Each runner receives his/her own customized training plan based on their current running, running fitness level, and desired goals.
What's Included in Group Training?
- Experienced Coach: Coaching from experienced RRCA, USA-TF, ASCM, NPTI certified coach who has trained hundreds of runners from first-time 5Ks to Boston Qualifier Marathons
- Custom Training Plan: No cookie-cutter training plans at RunnerDude’s Fitness. Even though it’s group training, each runner gets his/her own training plan customized to meet his/her individual running goals.
- Consultation: A time to discuss your running/racing experience and racing goals (This can be done in person, via Zoom, or email.)
- Training Support Info: A wealth of training materials available only to group training participants from proper hydration and fueling to what to wear and how to avoid injury
- Saturday Group Run: Group meets at 6:30am in a variety of locations around Greensboro with routes provided by RunnerDude. For info on the Saturday Group Runs Click Here.
- Ongoing Communication: Weekly communication and motivational emails
- Social Media: Access to private RunnerDude Group Race Training Facebook page (a great place for race trainees to communicate with and support one another during their training)
You're In Charge!
You Pick the Race You Want to Run! With the RunnerDude’s Fitness Race Training Program, you can train for the race of your choice!
Full-Marathon 16-Week Training Program = $150
Half Marathon 12-Week Training Program = $125
5K and 10K 10-Week Training Program = $100
Ultra Marathon 20-22 Week Training Program = $180
After registering, be sure to contact Thad at email@example.com to set up your race training consultation to discuss your racing/training goals.