FITNESS FOR LIFE
FITNESS FOR LIFE IS A GROUP FITNESS CLASS THAT FOCUSES ON USING DIFFERENT MODALITIES OF TRAINING, INCLUDING KETTLEBELLS, MEDICINE BALLS, STABILITY BALLS, RESISTANCE BANDS, AND BODY WEIGHT.
This group is a high-energy, total-body workout that focuses on every muscle group at an intensity that will improve your cardiovascular strength and endurance. The 45-minute sessions will be whole group or a circuit depending on the particular workout. Workouts are challenging, but can easily be scaled to fit everyone’s current fitness abilities.
Benefits of the Program:
- Efficient use of your workout time
- Fast fat-burning
- Improve core strength
- Improve balance and coordination
- Improve flexibilty and range of motion
- Increase hip/torso/shoulder/core muscle strength and stability
- Increase in strength (but not bulky mass)
- Increase muscular endurance
- Enhance Activities of Daily Living
- Bridge the gap between strength training and cardio
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Reduce back pain (with proper technique)
- Improve sports performance
- Variety (endless exercise options)
Group Trainer: Duncan McLaurin
Session Times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-7:15pm
Note: All sales are final. Credit can be applied towards other programs available at RunnerDude’s Fitness.
Cost: $12 per session Sign-Up
Save When You Buy a Multi-Session Package!
10 Sessions = $100 plus get 1 Free Session! Sign-Up
20 Sessions = $200 plus get 2 Free Sessions! Sign-Up
30 Sessions = $300 plus get 3 Free Sessions! Sign-Up
Note: All packages expire 12 months from purchase date. All sales are final. Credit can be applied towards other programs available at RunnerDude’s Fitness.